WIN A ONE WEEK MEAL PLAN FROM RAWKURE
Closing date: 13/01/2021
As usual, every January there’s a focus on health, fitness and eating properly and we’re thrilled to be working with Rawkure to offer one lucky mum a week’s worth of delicious meals, juices and smoothies. The weekly plan is 5 days per week and includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks (working out at only AED 145 per day). In the fast paced expat life, we often forget to focus on ourselves and on what we’re putting into our body and this is why Rawkure only use ingredients that are organic and free from preservatives and colourings.
The Rawkure meal plans are full of colourful veggies and fruits, high fibre legumes and whole grains, healthy fats, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs and spices. Meals are prepared with wholesome ingredients that are vegan, sugar and gluten-free, delivered daily to your doorstep.
If you’re keen to try a vegan lifestyle then this is the perfect opportunity! The plant based wholesome foods are completely free from dairy, gluten, egg and refined sugar, yet are absolutely delicious and nutritious.
Follow @rawkure on Instagram for all their latest information and updates.
For your chance to win, please answer the website question and head over to Facebook to comment on our post. We’ll be announcing the winner on Wednesday 13th January – good luck!
One lucky mum will win a one week meal plan with juices and smoothies.
- This competition is open to British mums registered members only.
- Winner must be a Dubai resident.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winner must like the Rawkure Facebook page.
- The winner will forfeit their prize if they do not get in touch with British Mums on firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of the winner announcement.
- Winners agree to hashtag any photos they share on social media of their prize with the following hashtag: #britishmums #healthy #vegan
Winners will be announced shortly after the competition closing date. Watch this space!
Enter competition here