1. AirWayBill– If you haven’t heard of this yet, here’s something new! With AirWayBill, you choose (or buy) and carry items with you on your flight and get paid for it. All it takes is for you to download the app, secure some space in your baggage, and voila: you can get extra money for doing it! So if you’re planning on flying back home but all those day trips with the children have you running a bit low on cash, check out their packing tips here and make sure you use the free space that will turn up to earn some extra cash.
2. ServiceMarket – if you don’t have the time or the energy to make sure your home is looking all spick and span ready before you go, ServiceMarket is the app that’ll do it for you! If you need scheduled maintenance, deep cleaning while you’re away, a babysitter or all manner of services, then this app can save you time and money!
3. Washmen – No matter what you do, doing the washing remains one of the most tiring chores for us mums. But, don’t fret! Getting your laundry done and ready before you go on holiday, or even during, with the app’s “leave at door” option, makes laundry a breeze. Hooray!
4. Careem– When traveling in summer, be it abroad or back to the UK (admit it, even we can be tourists in our own country) and you don’t know which way to go, having the trusty Careem app facilitate your travels back and forth from the airport can be priceless-especially with childrens seats. Use the “Ride Later” feature and have a driver pick and drop you off at the airport at the scheduled time (or even be waiting for you once you’ve landed!)
5. Your banking app – Well, of course, how could you survive without money? While you may be somewhere with a different time zone or language, you can still have access to your bank! Just make sure your app is up to date, and bank while you’re away.
Using apps to organise your life has become an easy way to get several tasks done at the touch of the button or a swipe on a screen. With apps like these, it’s guaranteed: you can make the best out of your hard-earned time off, and even have the chance to make some money on the side for your next adventure.
Would you like to write for British Mums? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org