Find the city gems from local experts
You must be logged in to see this info
The Tutoring Centre is excited to welcome back their students! Their guarantee is to maintain the strictest safety measures possible. Hours have been extended to support children all summer long so that they can keep catch up and aim to get ahead before schools re-open. Classes run daily between 10 AM and 5 PM.
What ever the need, they are there to help. Their expert tutors can provide support in writing, reading, comprehension, grammar, and maths - computation, applications, algebra, and more.
The Tutoring Center have launched their new Summer Rates* with the following packages:
- Package of 10 sessions – 1500AED (valid for 20 days)
- Package of 20 sessions – 2700AED (valid for 30 days)
- Package of 30 sessions – 4000AED (valid for 40 days)
- Package of 40 sessions – 5300AED (valid till the end of August 2020)
* All classes must be used during the Summer and allocated to one student.
They have also implemented numerous measures and extra precautions to keep families and staff safe.
- Premises to be cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day, in line with Dubai Municipality guidelines.
- Isolation room to be provided for suspect cases.
- Anyone entering the center, including staff and student's, will undergo temperature screening & checks. Based on KHDA, anyone with a temperature of 100 or above will need to stay with parents and not be able to tutor that day.
- All staff and students will wear masks at all times as soon as they enter the premises
- Hand sanitisers are installed and readily available
- Seating at classroom tables will have one empty space between student and tutor
- Only one student per table. We will have no more than 2 students in a classroom and we will keep siblings in the same rotation.
- No cash payments will be accepted
- No congregating in the reception room.
- Staff will wipe down tables between rotations.
- Staff will wash hands in between sessions.
The team look forward to hearing from you to book your FREE diagnostic assessment and classes. Either call or send them a text at any time on 04 558 6211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.