Find the city gems from local experts
The English College are looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT with SCHOOL EXPERIENCE available IMMEDIATELY.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Maintaining relationships, and liaising, with external partners on timely financial returns and audit requirements
• Performing financial analysis, reporting and making recommendations to ensure the school’s financial health
• Assist in the preparation of budget and forecasts
• Oversee all Finance Department responsibilities inc. daily accounting, reconciliations, banking etc
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy (or Masters)
• 5 years’+ experience in a related field
• Available Immediately
• High level of English communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Self-confident and very proactive
Competitive salary, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com using Subject “ACCOUNTANT - SCHOOL EXPERIENCE - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY “ before March 13th.