Find the city gems from local experts
Dubai Centre for Special Needs are looking for an experienced school nurse to join our dedicated team in helping to provide all round nursing support to our students of determination. You will be required to:
- Provide medical assistance to all students
- Work closely with the Center’s doctor
- Maintain and update medical/vaccination records for students, incident reports etc
- Assess health complaints, administer medication and care for students
- Assist with all Covid-19 administration, contact tracing etc
- Act as a liaison between the Center and the DHA
- Participate in health education programs and health promotions for students, parents and school staff.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the Center’s Health Program
- Provide emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
- Act as a liaison between school personnel, family, health care professionals.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or higher from an accredited institution
- DHA licensed
- Minimum of 4+ years nursing experience preferably paediatric trained with school experience
- BLS and any additional related educational qualifications and/or training
- Fluency in spoken & written English essential (Arabic a plus)
- Passionate and caring individuals
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV with a cover letter and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.