Find the city gems from local experts
About British Mums
Our community has been designed to accentuate the positive experiences available as an expat in the UAE and offers the British Mums website database and British Mums Dubai group where insights are shared along with news, events, competitions, information, special offers, tips and much, much more.
The British Mums community has been established since 2012 with a core following of some 14,000 + members that are highly engaged with each other and the community they live in and our members LOVE hearing about events of interest, relevant new products and services, discounts and more from partner companies big and small.
What might a typical day look like as a British Mums Sales & Partnerships Manager?
- You'll spend much of your time prioritising the warm leads for partner enquiries, understanding the clients' needs and sending out a proposal within a day of receiving it.
- You'll tailor campaigns that meet the clients business objectives whilst balancing the benefits for our British Mums members.
- You'll attend meetings with anyone from a small business owner to a global advertising agency developing sound relationships for future sales partnerships.
- You'll maintain excellent relations with all of your clients so that you chat regularly about their ongoing campaign prospects, with your clients knowing they're in safe hands.
- You'll act as the client's point of contact for any queries during the time of promotion, including providing feedback, statistics and recommendations for future campaigns.
- You'll ensure that all client content is scheduled and sent through to the Editorial team within a sufficient time frame.
- You'll take care of the paperwork right from the booking order to collecting payments and chasing any outstanding payments in a timely manner.
- You'll generate a simplistic, but bang-up-to-date weekly sales plan in a shared drive that tracks all enquiries, leads and payment progress capturing information from many resources.
- You'll always have your eyes open to identify new strategic opportunities, suggest different ways of working and come up with plans to proactively generate new partnerships that would benefit our members.
- You'll proactively look for new ways to increase media partnerships that allow for cross-promotion of content, the acquisition of new audiences and to maximise the British Mums database.
- You'll source suitable venues, plan and host British Mums own and partner events, including F&B, retail and cosmetic partners etc, and take photos where applicable to upload to the British Mums gallery
- You’ll attend monthly team meetings to strategise, share and present new revenue opportunities and progress, providing tracking and analysis on all sales and events performance
- You'll attend monthly team meetings to strategise, share and present new revenue opportunities and progress, providing tracking and analysis on all sales and events performance.
- Driving License
- Proven sales experience in an advertising capacity and strong delivery of revenue growth.
- Proven experience of simultaneously managing multiple clients or partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisation skills to be able to maintain a shared database of client pipelines, including prospects, live and completed sales.
- Proven negotiation & influencing skills & the ability to stand your ground with demanding requests!
- Persistence and a demonstrated strong aptitude for following up on things.
- The ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- A strategic thinker who constantly looks at ways to improve and who is results orientated.