Find the city gems from local experts
We Will Fix It are looking for a new Marketing Manager. The role is part-time flexible hours, which make it ideal for a Senior Marketing Professional who might be looking to get back into the workforce but still needs flexible work to manage around kids. The role is best suited to someone with experience across the breadth of marketing, from PR/comms through to digital demand generation. Reporting directly to the General Manager and working with Managing Partners, the role is responsible for developing the overall strategy, then leading the implementation of campaigns with the inhouse Graphic Designer and Digital Agency. If you think you might have what it takes or know someone who might, please send your CV through to Philip@wewillfixit.com.
- Develop an annual Marketing and Communication Plan (including Brand and Reputation, content marketing, digital marketing and social programs) in line with business objectives – tracking, reviewing and updating plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and execute social, digital and community campaigns to maintain business reputation and drive demand generation.
- Guide, coach and manage internal Graphic Designer to ensure brand guidelines are maintained across all materials.
- Manage Agency Relationships and related outsourced support as required (e.g printing, copy writing and signage) to deliver campaigns.
- Work closely with IT to align digital systems and utilise data to engage/nurture customers and leads.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and execute overarching customer service strategy.
- Marketing and Communications Strategy – you have demonstrated leadership skills within marketing and have experience building strategic plans, using analytics to make decisions and driving agile implementation.
- Digital skills – you understand how to successfully engage with customers via digital channels such as web and social and are apt at using related customer relationship management applications
- Planning and organising – you can prioritise workload and structure your day to maximise outputs.
- Technical knowledge- You are a proactive and enthusiastic marketer, using modern techniques such as Content Marketing to engage, convert and nurture customers. You have the ability to learn quickly in order to apply marketing techniques within property maintenance industry.
- Copy writing- You have experience writing blogs, social copy and have exceptional English both written and spoken.
- Commercial awareness- you have the ability to align customer needs with revenue opportunities, aligning marketing and communication programs to meet and exceed business goals
Communications and Working Relationships
Will require regular contact with Senior Leadership Team, other employees, and business partners
Framework, Boundaries and Responsibility
Needs to be able to work independently and take responsibility for critical business decisions relating to the Marketing and Communications, including budget management, Agency management and for direct report.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Preferred – continued post graduate certifications (such as social media management, content marketing, digital, analytics etc)
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8 + years working in Marketing and Communications, ideally in the service industry and/or maintenance/property in UAE.
- Holistic experience across all aspects of the Marketing Mix, including Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Social Media.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, working with Senior Management and being a role model/leader across the business.
- Project/Campaign/Agency Management experience – demonstrated ability to track and manage key actions and stakeholders.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to engage with senior leaders, technicians and across the team.
- Strong drive and commitment - to support the business to succeed
- Resilience and Patience – you are patience and calm in the face of setbacks or pressure.
- Proactive enthusiasm – you bring energy to the team and look for proactive opportunities to go above and beyond.
- Empathetic and passionate about supporting customers.