Find the city gems from local experts
Blossom by Babilou Education is a series of nurseries and early learning centers with 10 locations in Dubai. Blossom by Babilou is part of Babilou Group, the largest childcare and early education group in Europe. It is a leader in early years care and education in Dubai that follows the British Foundation Framework (EYFS) with an emergent focus on sensory stimulation called Skygarden.
• Build relationships, communicate and enable the development of a positive rapport with children, staff, parents, community partners and other parties;
• Track and overview all social media channels and manage the required activities;
• Update all company portals that are in use
• Organize and oversee all aspects of the student's registration package and the forms required, according to the Blossom procedures and methods sent out in the operations guide for Registrars;
• Ensure proper running of the day to day activities in the nursery: food program, site cleaning, supplies ordering, CCTV, etc.;
• Possess and develop strong organizational and problem-solving skills that will enable the growth of the Blossom brand.
• Work with the Centre Director, in matters related to communications, marketing, HR, education, sustainability of the nursery, overall operations, site management and décor.
Start Date: July 2019
Competitive salaries, benefits including Nursery fees discount, Medical Insurance, Cache Qualification. Check them out at: http://www.theblossomnursery.com/ and http://www.babilou.ae/
If you are meeting the above requirements, please send your CV with a current photo including 2 referees to email@example.com