Terms & Conditions
Welcome to British Mums
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the British Mums Website.
These Terms and the other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and British Mums and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.
By accessing this website, you agree that you have read and understood the British Mums website terms and conditions and that you agree to conform to these terms while browsing and using the services of this website. Do not continue to use the British Mums’ website if you do not accept the terms and conditions stated within this policy.
Please see below the points covered in this policy:
- Content Policy
- Hyperlinking to British Mums Content
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Code of Conduct
- Featured Ads
- Paid Postings
- Uploading Content
- Limitation and Termination of Service
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitations of Liability
Unless otherwise stated, British Mums and/ or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on http://britishmums.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/ or print pages from http://britishmums.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://britishmums.com on any digital or other platforms without properly crediting and referencing the intellectual property rights of British Mums.
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://britishmums.com.
Redistribute content from British Mums (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution) without properly crediting and referencing the intellectual property of British Mums.
Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to gain information on the source code or any software or database connected to British Mums
Use manual or automated means (including but not limited to robots, spiders, scrapers) to access the British Mums website to gain information, content, user names or email addresses
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Website, you hereby grant to British Mums an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Website and British Mums’s (and its successors’) business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by British Mums in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to the website, you agree to and do hereby grant to British Mums all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Website by any party for any purpose which contravenes these Terms. These rights are perpetual and cannot be revoked by you and will apply and can be exercised throughout the world.
You also hereby grant any user of the website a non-exclusive license to access, view, store, display, share and reproduce such content. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or British Mums remove or delete such Content from the Website.
3. Content Policy
British Mums content is defined as any posting, comment, listing including but not limited to competitions, vacancies, classifieds, blogs, images, videos, files, messages and text posted on http://britishmums.com
Certain parts of this website offers the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’). British Mums will reserve the right to screen comments prior to their appearance on the Website, however the said Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of British Mums, its agents or affiliates.
British Mums acts as a community platform allowing our users who comply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products, to list and apply for vacancies and to participate in competitions and other services listed on the Website. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Website, using third-party vendors, British Mums is not in any way involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that British Mums is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and, as far as the law allows, shall have no liability towards any party in connection with such transactions. As far as the law allows, you use the Service and the Website at your sole risk and responsibility.
You agree and understand that British Mums is not responsible for any type of uploaded content which includes but is not limited to directory listings, blogs, ads, vacancy and classified listings, Talented Mums listings, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails or chats or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Website or another Third Party Website or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business or any other material made available through the Website and the Service, and that by using the Website and the Service, you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You are responsible to evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content. You may not rely on said content, and under no circumstances will British Mums be liable in any way for the content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service. British Mums is not obliged to pre-screen or approve any content, but British Mums has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to British Mums’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all.
Furthermore, the Website and Content available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites”), which are completely unrelated to British Mums. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. As far as the law allows, British Mums makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Websites, and your linking to any other websites is, as far as the law allows, completely at your own risk and British Mums disclaims all liability thereto.
As far as the law allows, you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that:
- you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Website, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorise British Mums to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms; and
(ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms.
British Mums does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and, as far as the law allows, British Mums expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. British Mums does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and British Mums may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content. British Mums reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. British Mums may also terminate a user’s access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than once. Further, at its sole discretion, British Mums reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms
You hereby warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy or jeopardy of safety;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
4. Hyperlinking to British Mums Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- Social media platforms;
- Publisher sites;
These organisations may link to our homepage, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of British Mums; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/ or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 5 (five) business days for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of British Mums’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time, and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You hereby agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
The British Mums Website may contain links to external Websites that are not owned or controlled by British Mums. British Mums is not responsible for the content of any linked Websites. Any third-party Websites accessed from the British Mums Website is subject to the respective terms and conditions of those websites and/ or services.
Therefore, you are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. Furthermore, the presence on the British Mums Website of a link to any other Website or content not controlled by British Mums does not signify that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such Websites.
British Mums accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such links and websites
If you find any link on our Website or any linked Website objectionable for any reason, you are urged to please contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Code of Conduct
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- that violates any law or regulation;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant British Mums all of the license rights granted herein;
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a British Mums employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
- that constitutes or contains “pyramid schemes”, “jokes”, “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “bait marketing”, “negative option marketing”, “referral selling” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (i) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (ii) e-mailed to British Mums users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by British Mums;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libellous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems owned or controlled by British Mums or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website;
- use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as “flagging tools”) that enables the use of British Mums’ “flagging system” or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation; or
- use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on British Mums without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals.
- create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior written approval
- send unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to British Mums email addresses or through British Mums computer systems are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time British Mums may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one users to another in the British Mums e-mail system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilising the communication features available on the Service and the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorised use of British Mums computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
7. Feature Ads
8. Paid Postings
British Mums may charge a fee to post Content in some specific areas of the Service (Paid Content). The fee permits Paid Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms. Additional terms regarding Paid Content will be fully stated in the applicable section(s).
All Job ads that announce several positions in one ad will be deleted if the user does not edit the multiple-position ad to reduce it to one position. If the ad does not get edited to fulfil British Mums’ requirements, the ad will be deleted and no refund given.
9. Uploading Content
By submitting a Listing to the British Mums Website you agree to the following conditions:
- Your Listing must be placed into the appropriate category. British Mums and/or its affiliated Website editors reserve the right to change the selected category should we deem another category to be more appropriate.
- British Mums and/or its affiliated Website editors reserve the right to screen, approve (or reject), edit and/ or remove any Listing submitted to the Website.
- British Mums and/or its affiliated Website editors reserve the right to edit your Listing without prior notification. In cases of severe breach of the terms and conditions, your Listing may be removed and your account may be suspended or terminated.
In order to submit a Listing, you are required to submit certain personal and/ or business details. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
By submitting a Listing you represent and warrant that you are the author of that Listing or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/ or permissions to submit it. British Mums accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third-party rights by such Listings or content.
British Mums will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Listings, nor for any errors or omissions in Listings. Use of and reliance upon Listings is entirely at your own risk.
British Mums will run competitions on its website. Be entering into the competition you agree to the following terms:
- Employees of the company who runs the promotion or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or British Mums staff or their families shall not be permitted to enter the competition
- No entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition. However, you must be a British Mums registered member.
- The closing date for the competition will be displayed on the website. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as outlined on the website
- British Mums reserves the right to amend or cancel any competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by British Mums.
- British Mums is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- British Mums accepts no responsibly in case the promoted prize is not made available by the promoting company
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Microsoft and verified by British Mums and or its agents
- The winner will be announced on the British Mums website and/or notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not initiate any communication to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner
- British Mums will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
- British Mums decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. This includes but is not limited to the publishing on the British Mums Facebook Group, Social Media Channels and the British Mums website
- Entry into the competition will require participants to be 18 years of age or older
This Website is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Website as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorised to represent that person/entity. Minors are only allowed to access the Website and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legal representatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction that is usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice. You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
12. Limitation and Termination
The rights or remedies you may have against British Mums are limited or excluded; and – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability. British Mums may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. As far as the law allows British Mums has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. British Mums reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that British Mums shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that British Mums, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all. Further, as far as the law allows, you agree that British Mums shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service.
As far as the law allows you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless British Mums, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential),, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iii) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. As far as the law allows, this defence and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
The materials on the Website, other than the user Content that you licensed under these Terms, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to British Mums, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United Arab Emirates and foreign laws and international conventions. In connection with the Services, the Website may display certain intellectual property goods belonging to third parties. Use of these goods may be subject to license granted by third parties to British Mums. You shall, in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such goods and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to such goods. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. British Mums reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials therein. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
This Section has important legal consequences for you. In this section: – the legal responsibilities and liability of British Mums are limited or excluded; – the rights or remedies you may have against British Mums are limited or excluded; and – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability. There are things that may go wrong when using the Website and/or the Service, including what is listed in this Section. British Mums is not responsible (liable) for anything that goes wrong, including what is listed in this Section. You use the Website and the Service knowing and accepting that these things can go wrong and that there are risks.
AS FAR AS THE LAW ALLOWS, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, British Mums, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. British Mums MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. British Mums DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND British Mums WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND/OR OTHER USERS AND/OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. AS FAR AS THE LAW ALLOWS, AND SUBJECT TO SECTION 19, IN NO EVENT SHALL British Mums, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF British Mums HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, (iv) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (v) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, (vi) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (vii) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (viii) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (ix) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, (x) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE British Mums SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. AS FAR AS THE LAW ALLOWS, AND SUBJECT TO SECTION 19, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT British Mums SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. British Mums MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL British Mums, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF BRITISH MUMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE British Mums SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT British Mums SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
This website is controlled and offered by British Mums Media FZ-LLC (DCCA License Number 93889) from its facilities in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates. British Mums makes no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.